ColorFlow offers endless possibilities of color and pattern that is both entertaining and educational. Create original and unique color images using a wide variety of options. Let the color flow continuously across the display, or fill the display with color to create an ever-changing image over time. Stop a ColorFlow session, change any settings, and resume your session. Choose from a rich set of adjustable properties,
many of which can be randomized or altered over time. Mix up the properties. Play with overlays of differing color or subtle shades of the same color. Save images to your
photo-album and set as your wallpaper. Recall any image and make further modifications. Above all, you are
encouraged to play and explore.
- 5 Toolbar options to control the color generated on the display.
- 6 categories of settings to adjust a wide variety of properties.
- Help is available for every category of settings.
- Colorbar to dynamically change color as it is generated on the display.
- Double-Tap main display to toggle Toolbar between hidden and visible.
- Single-Tap main display to generate color at that position (Advanced setting).
- Select foreground and background color.
- Range of foreground color.
- Alter foreground color over time.
- 5 types of color flow or fill.
- Set flow rate. Randomize rate.
- 5 patterns.
- Set pattern size. Randomize size.
- Set color flow direction, including source, path, and path size.
- Save or Restore your current settings.
- Reset your boundaries to overlay a prior session.
- Stop and Start a ColorFlow session at any time.
- Undo each individual ColorFlow session.
- Clear the display.
- Save an image to your photo-album and set as your wallpaper.
- Recall an image from your photo-album.
Full localization is on the way.
- Compatible with iPhone.
- Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.